Professional Medical Care in Your Own Home
If you are recovering from a recent illness or injury, or require extra assistance due to aging, disability, or chronic illness, your physician may recommend home health care to allow you to stay comfortably in your own home.
At Alternative Home Health Care, we help develop an individualized rehabilitation or assistance program based on your specific needs. We provide our clients direct care from skilled medical professionals without requiring you to stay in the hospital or a care facility.
Unsure if you or a loved one would benefit from our skilled home care services? Contact our team at Alternative Home Care today.
More About Home Care
Home Care Patient Eligibility
Home health care can help those who are experiencing:
- Shortness of breath
- Blood pressure out of control
- Blood sugar out of control
- Weakness or falls
- Medication changes
- Change in environment
- Recent hospitalization
In order to be considered eligible to receive home health care, one or several of the following eligibility requirements must be met:
- The patient must remain under the care of a physician
- The patient must have a skilled need (therapy or nursing services)
- The patient is homebound and has difficulty or needs assistance when leaving home
- The patient has a change in status (a new diagnosis, hospital stay, exacerbated conditions, medication changes, documented knowledge deficit, or change of environment)
- Patient plan of care must be established, reviewed, and approved by a physician
An important part of our mission at Alternative Home Care is providing guidance to patients, families, and caregivers regardless of a patient’s qualification for our services. Contact us today.
Our Skilled Care Team
The skilled care team with Alternative Home Care provides technical expertise, compassionate caring, and a real desire to help patients gain and maintain their independence. Our professional staff includes:
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
- Certified nursing assistants
Available Skilled Care Services
Alternative Home Care is ready to assist you with a variety of skilled care services. Our team is experienced in providing:
- New diagnosis education and monitoring
- New medication monitoring
- Diabetic education and monitoring
- Nutritional counseling
- Orthopedic surgery aftercare
- Ostomy care
- Wound & Wound VAC care
- Cardiac & Pulmonary care services
- G-Tube care
- Home safety evaluation
- Fall prevention programs
- Medical nutrition therapy
- IV infusion
Alternative Home Care will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, diagnosis, age, sex, religion, or sexual orientation.
Alternative Home Care services are generally covered by most insurance companies.